Unleash your Feminine power in this workshop designed to enhance love, pleasure, and connection in your life and relationships.
Date: February 23, 2019
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Casa Micanopy
22259 NW 75th Avenue Rd, Micanopy, FL 32667
Workshop tuition: $111
Pre-registration required. Space is limited.
Join Nina Lombardo for this full day workshop centered around accessing and liberating your Feminine power. Explore the art of ecstatic surrender and experience your blissful, embodied connection to the creative, erotic, and emotional depths of your Being.
Dive into ancient and modern practices that awaken your intuition, pleasure and innate body-wisdom. Feel nourished and supported by powerful group dialogue, ritual, and sacred ceremony as you activate your Wild Woman nature.
This workshop is for you if you are ready to…
- Embody more love
- Increase your energy
- Love your sexuality
- Develop deeper intimacy with your sensual nature
- Enhance your capacity to experience pleasure and connection.
- Articulate the richness of your emotional depths
- Cultivate and refine your creativity
- Attract a partner who meets you at a soul-level
- Magnify passion and desire in your sexual relationship(s)
10am-1pm Morning Session
1-2:30pm Lunch Break
2:30-6pm Afternoon Session
Additional notes about this workshop:
- This class is specifically designed for those who identify as women.
- No nudity will be involved in the practices we will be learning in this workshop.
- Safe touch may be invited in some of the practices, but is not required.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a closed bottle for water.
- Tea and snacks will be provided.
- Lunch will be on your own. Several lovely restaurants are located near the venue.
About YOUR TEACHER:
Exploring the delicate landscapes where body meets infinity…
Nina Lombardo is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Somatic Educator, and Women’s Mentor who weaves together her background in yoga, sacred sexuality, and the expressive and healing arts to create immersive experiences designed to liberate and nurture profound states of embodied clarity.
Nina has spent the past ten years dedicated to helping women re-connect with the wisdom and power of their bodies. Through workshops, classes, and private sessions, she provides women with somatic-based tools to embody more love and rewrite new narratives of empowerment, intimacy, and sexuality. As the Founder and Director of Amrita Institute, Nina inspires others to remember the divinity of embodiment and the sacredness of the mundane.
About the Location:
Casa Micanopy is a beautiful retreat center located on six acres of lush, private land just outside of the bustling town of Gainesville, FL. The property includes a Zen-inspired studio overlooking a pond and garden, 3 dormitory-style bedrooms, two bathrooms with showers, a full chef’s kitchen, nature trails, and a gorgeous swimming pool and hot tub. casamicanopy.com